Saturday, February 13, 2010

Upcoming Projects

This is the place to see the chronicles of my gaming adventures, but particularly my modelling. Pretty soon you'll see my Chaos Marines and who knows what else. The most exciting upcoming project though, is my scratch built Hell Knight.

A Hell Knight is a funky Slaaneshi walker from way back in the old days of Epic, and I'm bringing it to 40K scale.



Why? Slaanesh is where it's at (and we're always hiring). Besides, it was a smaller project that I can work on and practice for larger projects. Bell of Lost Souls published rules for it in their Lords of Battle PDF (but the picture is of a 40K scale Hell Strider).

In the meantime, I'll be throwing some old pictures of my marines up, some new pictures, and maybe some other random models as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment